My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A shot of nonsense

Then one day you will wake up
and discover you are not alone
everything will still make little sense
like work
the weather
cubism
elitism
meters and yards
KPBS
drier cycles
religion
politics
sex
loneliness
fear
fear of loneliness
rage
thongs
new age songs
envy
jealousy
tears
signs
coincidences
and even the person you're lying next to

but you will turn and discover
you've no need for certainty
even about that stranger
who happens to be you.

So just put your arm around me
let me breathe you in
and let me get another hour of sleep already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home