My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

You can quote me on that...

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me...
I rock the boat yet stay afloat, and that is why some hate me.

All levels of crap have their sewers to get around.

I hate drama... so I just thought I'd skip the unpleasantries and go straight to doing whatever the hell I want.

The dramallama followed you home!!!!

A la torre... ya me esta dando cosita el mundo del blog... pal rato y con mi suerte, aun manteniendome al margen de toda escabrosidad, me temo que me pueda ver envuelta en algun new-fangled cyber-drama-mongering-shitfest. Veamos ahora, despues de haber probado casi de todo en previos intentos fallidos de mantener la paz y la tranquilidad patentes en mi vida (intentos de los cuales han salido 10 generaciones de la venerable SCREW U, alma mater de toda la ex-gente de mi vida), a ver que tal resulta ahora la prudencia por todas las partes involucradas y el sencillamente no meter juguetes en cajas de arena ajenas. Como diria George Carlin: "it just might work, it certainly hasn't been tried yet".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home