My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Them Dreams...

Bueno, esta hoja ha estado rodando mucho por mi cuarto y creo que es necesario archivar esto por el bien de la humanidad. Es la letra con la que gane el "write your own lyrics" mini-contest del AX 2004. No la considero excepcional salvo en el hecho de que fue algo que me ayudo a sacar algo de mi organismo en el momento en el que la escribi, y que aparte sirvio para crear un recuerdo especial en la ya inolvidable experiencia que fue este Anime Expo.

La cancion originalmente se llama "In Dreams" pero ya de por si esta suficientmente quesosa la rola sin el titulo, asi que se lo quito... podran llamarla como quieran.

Walking slowly under street lights

feeling empty, holding back

from a distance I can only see your shadow

Stay beside me through this winter

though I'll never know your warmth

and tomorrow you'll be leaving all alone

Reach for me where you know you can see me

I'll be there I'll wait for you to find me

Oh, this life, through the pain and cold

If I learn how to be strong, I will find my way to you

I'll wish for time to stay on my side

'till that morning finally breaks we'll keep holding on together this way

Though you think no on e can feel your sorrow

think of me and I'll be there, you know it

Oh, these dreams where you call to me

they are tearing me apart, I just don't have the strength

so stay with me 'till the morning breaks

though I have you in my dreams, I'm still waiting for the day you'll love
me.

CD, 2004


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home