My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Friday, October 31, 2008

IT

When was the last time you felt like "this is it!"?
You know, the feeling that makes you so haywire trippy giddy over the moon excited that it even makes your saliva taste different?
When was the last time you thought about what lays ahead and you had to dance a little in your seat because it felt like you might wet yourself with excitement?
And still... it's funny because you DON'T know for sure what's gonna happen... you don't even know for sure where you are NOW... but still, you just FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL like something great is coming your way.
You surely know the feeling, waking up every morning with a newfound level of energy, you find yourself playing 20 questions with fate, but she's not giving up any definite answers, the saucy broad...
It makes you drum your fingers, it makes you bounce your knee maniacally every time you try to sit still. It makes you eat WAY to much sugar, which just makes it all worse. It makes you scratch your head, it makes you break out, it makes everything inside of you try different positions like brand new furniture in a brand new house. It makes you jumpy, it makes you lightheaded, it makes you happy for NO aparent reason.
I thought I had felt the pinnacle of this feeling almost a year ago. But then, I had a reason. Now... who knows... just... who knows...
But I just have to wonder...

Could this be it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home