My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Plunging into pettiness...

ugh...

Stop saying I'm the one who's changed...

stop saying I worry about you because I'm jealous of your juvenile exploits...

stop treating me like I'm an old lady just because I have a different life now... I'm still me, I'm still the same person, I'm still too big-mouthed for my own good and I still say things way too fast after a couple of beers.

I still don't connect my brain to my mouth too well, and I still stick my foot in there way too often.

I also still care... I always have.

sure, I have a husband and a home now, bills to worry about (which officialy makes me a complete adult, yay! lol), a future to plan out, considering life beyond my own... but I'm still connected to the things and the people I love, and I've earned my right to care and speak out.

Pfff... Like I ever lost it...

friends: I've always been this frank and tactless. I'm sorry if some of you think it's something I magically grew after marriage, like a third arm or someshit.

And now for something completely different....

Estara establecido en el reglamento escolar del siguiente año, que el uniforme sera de la siguiente manera:

Hombres: Pantalones a media nalga, cinturon siete tallas mas grande de lo necesario, cresta engelada, tenis negros, camiseta de ricky martin imposible de fajar de tan corta, con camiseta de color brillante debajo, tambien desfajada. Boxers de marca asomandose bajo los pantalones: indispensables.

Mujeres: falda a medio muslo, blusa corta con camiseta de color tres tallas mas grandes que la blusa del uniforme debajo, creando un bulto innecesario e infajable que las haga ver siete kilos mas gordas. Delineador negro de rigor, copete hasta la nariz peinado hacia abajo, suficiente maquillaje para dejar en verguenza a una tropa de actores de cirque du soleil.

Reverse psychology: it's the wave of the future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home