My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Never will be known

I would wish for you to know
how everything lights up
with a single word
and I would tell you how you do it
but I don't know it myself

I would like you to know
that music fills more than my head
more than my soul
that my smile seems permanently set
with a single
solitary
word

There's so much to be understood
so much that is beyond grasp
beyond reach and comprehension
like the time it takes to fill
the empty vessel
the time it takes for paranoia
(and other pathologies)
to wash away
and the reason
for miscomunication
and false regret

I won't presume to know
where things are headed
I don't presume to know
of any or all feelings
and intentions

I like the sting of a fall
and a scrape
better than a reopened wound

What will soon be known
is yet to be told
naked eyes will tell the tale
that goes far beyond
all that we've said
all that we've been
and the fact
you will never even know
or see this.

Never will be known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home