My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Here I go...

Think about the lonely people
Then think about the day she found you
Or lie to yourself
And see it all dissolve around you


And then I make myself wonder why I keep things up... I guess I just need to remember that the love we have is always the love we need... whether it comes from ourselves towards others, or from others towards us.

So this has got to be what I need... or maybe that's just what I want to believe.

Please be a mess... be a mess in public... be outwardly messy and emo and full of issues... let it all show, be honest. And every day I will find myself thinking more and more about you. Outward issues are way better than unspoken certainties that are just SO the opposite of what I believe.

Just keep it up... if only to keep my mind away from the fact that I'm waiting, and feeling, and sometimes it's a bit much to keep up with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cylu said...

Gee, I wonder to whom you send that message. But poor thing. I wonder what happened in the past for "it" to have become what it is now.

PS: Please forgive the "it" xD

December 10, 2005 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home