My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Time for a survey

In english, 'cause I'm cool that way.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds? plural? damn... just one is fine.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sea of Dreams (DO NOT GO SEE IT! just buy the soundtrack)

4. What's your favorite TV show(s)? CSI, Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, Scrubs.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Cereal.

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Italian, Mexican and Japanese

7. What foods do you dislike? I'm a human trash dispenser... ok, exceptions: I tend to dislike cold food when it's supposed to be served hot, and of course, anything WAY past its expiration date. The only food I flat-out refuse to eat is liver, but I'll even try balut once if I get a chance.

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Green onion

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? Yuridia's "La Voz de un Angel", and that Keane CD that's so last decade's news but I just recently got.

10. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a tank in my head.

11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey club, the more indistinguishable stuff in it, the better.

12. What characteristics do you despise? A sour attitude, a bad sense of humor, misplaced cynicism, people who are too in love with their brains, envy.

13. What is your favorite type of clothing? Jeans and a baby tee. Nothing too complicated for daily wear. When I go out, I tend to go ALL OUT though... and in those cases I love them cute flowy camisole thingies.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii... it's been on my mind lately, so there must be a reason.

15. What color is your bathroom? blehige.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? whatever happens to be on sale.

17. Where would you retire to? Puerto Vallarta probably.

18. Favorite time of the day? Late at night.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? My fourteenth. It's been explained :P

20. Where were you born? Hermosillo, Sonora.

21. Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Nobody. I didn't send it out... I don't presume to take people's time with these things.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Agagagag.

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

25. Were you named after anyone? Goddess of the moon or some such.

26. Do you wish on stars? Yeah, especially shooting stars. I've seen quite a few too many for one lifetime.

27. When did you last cry? Don't remember...

28. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Would I still be me, though? 'cause then the question turns into some existencial "do you love yourself" kinda crap. If that's what this means then yeah, I do like myself. I haven't shot myself yet so I suppose that's a good sign.

30. Are you a daredevil? Not really.

31. Do looks matter? Nah... if he's not beautiful, I'll make up for it. I'd much rather have someone who treats me well, and I'm compatible with. And before anyone goes off calling me a hypocrite, I say this bearing in mind that I have had ABSOLUTELY no pattern when it comes to the guys I've been attracted to. I consider chemistry far more important when it comes to making a first impression.

32. How do you release anger? I talk to someone... my mother, friends... I exercise, or I sing.

33. Where is your second home? Nowhere at present.

34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Stuffed animals, my bycicle, play-doh, water colors, storybooks.

35. What class in High School was totally useless? Enterpreneur Program. Sounds pointless? it was.

36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, deal.

37. Favorite movies? Edward Scissorhands, The Usual Suspects, Seven Samurai, Shawshank Redemption, Goodfellas, Laputa, Lady and the Tramp, Beetlejuice, Finding Neverland, and a few others I can't recall at the moment.

38.What are your nicknames? Nanakaoru, NK.

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I tie them loosely enough to use as loafers.

40. Do you think that you are strong? A little too strong for my own good...

41. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and cream.

42. What are your favorite colors? Blue, White, Purple, Black.

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My tendency to procrastinate.

44. Who do you miss the most? My friends Sofia, Enrique... and my American friends.

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? Agagagg

46. What color pants are you wearing? jeans... denim color?

47. What are you listening to right now? The clothes dryer.

48. Last thing you ate? Mole con pollo.

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? toxic waste green.

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? Abby.

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex you are attracted to? EYES!!

52. Favorite Drink? Oreo frappuchino.

53. Do you wear contacts? Not presently, but I have.

54. Favorite Day of the Year? No preference. I guess it changes depending on the year.

55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Can't I have both? :S

56. Summer or winter? Autumn owns you all.

57. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs. Long, heartfelt hugs.

58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

59. What Book(s) Are You Reading? The Portrait of Dorian Gray ( I KNOW!!! ¬¬ ), Thieves of Time by Terry Pratchet, Gritos y Susurros, Polaris (compilation of stories) by Lovecraft.

60. What's on Your Mouse Pad? No mouse pad.

61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing.

62. Favorite Smells? Rain, cooking lasagna, roses, fresh laundry.

63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.

64. What's the furthest you've been from home? Tahoe.

65. What color is your underwear? Blue.

66. Pets? None.

67. What are you afraid of? Myself. And you should be too if you know what's good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home