My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Just thought I'd skip the unniceties...

...and go straight to doing whatever the hell I want.

Ya con las cosas mas tranquilas en el ambito laboral, siento que todo lo que viene de aqui a dos meses es un relax total con potencial ilimitado de hacer barbaridades. Cualquier cosa que no cueste mucho porque hay que cuidar los pennies con los que voy a alimentar las maquinas de slots. Me agrada sobremanera la idea de ir a reunirme con los fukuteers.

Pero por ahora, lo primero. Me lanzo a comprar mi boleto.

Of Joy
Joy to the world / all the boys and girls / joy to the fishes in the deep
blue sea / joy to you and me

Let me dance around the fortune now

the fortune of having my soul by a string, flying through the endless skies

Let me tell you in a whisper, low and shy as a dream

of things to come and things that have already been.

You were there that time, when I picked up my remains

and strode through hell as though to stay

but now we live elsewhere, where no one can reach

we are where we have always been.

Stay here, I bid you now, proudly, surely,

stay with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home