My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Friday, July 30, 2004

And joy, my friend, goes away with you

I'm taking it to LiveJournal... or blogspot in this case ^^.


AAANGST! Time for an artsy-fartsy blog entry!!



Non cambierà niente lo so/E dentro sento te



For I know I can't do this worth smack, but my heart will go into it. It's all or nothing time.


I don't think you were impressed. I could feel my face like that of a little girl, I could feel every part of me being small... not small... young. Painfully young.


It was a feeling lighter than water, and I could move in it and float away.


But I was floating to where you called.


The song was hurting me

I could not bare to see

it was.


You can't see it either, can you?


Good. Let's keep it that way.


I took my prize and walked away.


More Aaangst!!


Si, hay dias en que quieres tomar impulso pero para ir a estrellarte de cabezota contra la pared. Cualquier cosa que te apague un rato y le de a tu alma un momentito de tranquilidad.


Me lleva... ahi voy otra vez...


Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home