My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It...

Cuando ya no te preguntas por que...

cuando ya no quieres saber razones

ni motivos

ni excusas

ni contingencias

ni opciones

ni causas

ni efectos

ni defectos

ni imperfectos

ni pluscuamperfectos...

cuando lo unico que quieres ya

es ni siquiera tener la duda

ni siquiera pensarlo mas

ese es el verdadero principio del final.




Damn you fate...

damn you because I don't want to understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger NK said...

lester and gizmo...

wonderful... I guess we just need to wait for keiser and vincent and we got ourselves a poker game, huh?

gtfo you spamming weirdoes.

September 27, 2005 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Sofy Nishimura said...

well I guess we'll stop by your blog Lester.... when we look for furnuture in BLOGS!!!! because that's what they're for... to sell furniture!!!!

September 30, 2005 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home