My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Monday, May 08, 2023

On the surface of the water

 I'm floating.

There is a time and a place for every feeling, for every experience. I have to believe. I have to hold on because there is only so much time, except for when time chooses to bend and stand still. 

And then I float.

I float on the surface of time. I am not alone but I feel unified. There is no light above, just clarity, just endless luminous space. I lay there and just allow myself to be and feel. It's almost like the universe is expending me the bit of assurance that maybe, just maybe, after everything is said and done, I can hope. I can still hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home