My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Giving the devil a say...

 I mean... what was I expectig, honestly?

You give the devil a say in where your life is going and he tells you loud and clear: you're done. You're washed out. You're no longer attractive, you're too weird, you're too offbeat. No one will ever look your way again without ulterior motives. You are no longer to be defined by your self but by your offerings. You'll never be seen, never understood. Stay in the dark where you're not to be acknowledged, where you belong. Stay in the dark where you will suffer alone, where no one will care. This is how it's meant to be. Go through the inclement changes of your aging body in utter solitude, in utter darkness. Grow old and wither in the deep void.

And yes, maybe I am in the darkness. And this might just be where I belong. But there is more to this place than even the devil knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home