My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blog THIS!!! HA!

Pueden servirse todos de agradecer (o apedrear, segun sea su preferencia por mi blog) al Tulio por haberme pasado la forma de postear nuevamente.

Y sirvanse de agradecerle a Tommy que no subi algun post tragico melodramatiquesco porque acabo de platicar con el y me puso de muy buen humor. Hope rules.

Con lo cual recuerdo aquel poema que escribi a la tierna edad de 13 años... que curioso que aun recuerdo cada melosa palabra...

Hope

I cry your name at the wind
hoping you'll hear
hoping you'll care
about a cry full of fear
a cry full of weakness and pain.

I gaze at a star
hoping you'll do the same
hoping you'll come and tell me
I'm not to blame
for these feelings of confusion and strain.

I fall into darkness
and reach out my hand
hoping you'll catch me
hoping you'll understand
hoping you'll light this darkness

and give me
a new reason to live
a new reason to give
a new reason to share
a new reason to care.

These dreams may be foolish
but no matter the cost
I will hold them dear
for hope is the last ever lost.

(hey, dejenme en paz, tenia 13 años >=S)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home