My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico

Life insists on imposing itself like a bad house guest. I still look for meaning when most people around me are just trying to find the breaks. I'm attempting both and laughing so I don't cry. No one reads this sh*t.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Yay, boredom!

Poor man's high:

-1 peanut butter jelly sandwich.
-1 large glass of instant cold coffee, strong.
-1 snickers bar.

Si, planeo hacer mucho trabajo de tesis esta noche.

It just needs to be said...

Lei tu blog ahora... y solo siento la necesidad moral impuesta por el cafe, de ayudarte a establecer lo que finalmente estas vislumbrando... que no has tenido, ni tienes, y probablemente en mucho tiempo no tendras la cara, los tanates y en general el derecho por etica humana, de llamarle a nadie mas "loser" o "inmaduro".

Aparte se me hace chistoso el hecho de que tu alter ego anonimo sea mas famoso que tu verdadero yo.

Ok, that's it. No more coffee for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home